MYRTLE BAPTIST CHURCH SEEKS CHURCH ADMINISTRATOR
The historic Myrtle Baptist Church, West Newton, MA, a member of the American Baptist Churches, seeks a skilled and experienced part-time church administrator.
The key responsibilities of the Church Administrator are as follows:
- Managing church correspondence (phone, email, regular mail) – receiving, responding as appropriate or forwarding as appropriate
- Creation and printing of Sunday and special service bulletins and regular church publications (including weekly emails) and documents
- Creation and Maintaining of regular church business documents/manuals/guidelines/handbooks
- Maintaining office and pulpit inventory; ordering inventory as appropriate
- Administrative support to Pastoral staff, boards and ministries
- Scheduling of church meetings for AP
- Preparation of materials (certificates and gifts) for and logistical coordination of Christian services (baby dedications, funerals, baptisms, ordinations and licensing)
- Administrative assistance for all church retreats and church-wide special events
- Manage building usage calendar
In order to apply for the Church Administrator position, please send us a cover letter and a completed copy of the the Job Application below.
- Kindly email and attach your letter and job application to the Myrtle Baptist Church Trustee Board: email@example.com
- (Note: attachments should be in PDF or Word format.)